BEER WEST MAGAZINE: Spring 2010
LOOK WHAT ELSE IS INSIDE!
- Visit The Fountain, your one-stop shop for all things food and beer related in Bellingham, Washington.
- An all-German pub in Portland, Prost! holds fast to a German-only beer and food selection.
Meet The Brewer
- Check out Beer Northwest’s newest department. This issue features Bill Jenkins, head brewer of Big Time brewery in Seattle, Washington.
- From New York to Seattle, four beer and bike lovers cycle across the U.S., visiting breweries along the way.
- Who says you have to be in a big city to get a great meal? Meet Justin Wills, chef and owner of Restaurant Beck in Depoe Bay, Oregon.
- The newest beer style to hit the Northwest: Cascadian Dark Ale.
- Sprekenzie Altbier? Uncover one of Germany’s oldest beer styles.