BEER WEST MAGAZINE: Spring 2008
LOOK WHAT ELSE IS INSIDE!
- Make Olympia’s Gravity Beer Market your new favorite bottle shop.
- Discover Heater Allen, a tiny McMinnville brewery making Northwest lagers!
- Captured in Portland: Meet Dylan Goldsmith, up-and-coming Portland brewer, soon to be opening his own brewpub.
- Find out what it’s like to work in one of Portland’s premier taphouses from Green Dragon’s Chris Ensign.
- Travel to Pacific City and meet Piet Vanden Hogen, executive chef at Pelican Pub and Brewery
- Learn how to find your way around beer bottle shops
- Think beer isn’t suitable for re-hydration after a workout? Think again.
- Check out the local food and drink hot-spots in Bellingham, Washington.
- Springtime is Bock! Learn what makes a bock a bock, and then brew your own with a recipe from homebrewer Andrew Holman.