BEER WEST MAGAZINE: Fall 2009
LOOK WHAT ELSE IS INSIDE!
- With slogans like, “Life’s just a little more honest after two beers,” Two Beers Brewing Company in Seattle, WA hopes to change the world, one local beer at a time.
- With their new brewery located just two miles from one of Oregon’s preeminent hop farms, Seven Brides Brewing in Silverton enjoys prime access to the fruit of the bine.
- Waiting in the long line stretched around the corner is worth it, for a taste of Salumi Artisan Cured Meats in Seattle, WA.
- Vinnie Cilurzo from Russian River Brewing Company in Sonoma, CA answers reader-submitted questions.
- Tempt your taste buds with these mouth-watering baked goodies from Portland’s BridgePort Brewpub.
- Beer Vs. Wine: a Portland tasting panel debates the ultimate cheese and beverage pairing.
- Uncover the secrets of barrel-aged brews.
- Learn how to make homemade apple cider, just in time for the holidays.
- Local homebrewers and professional brewers unite: Discover the Collaboration Project.