BEER WEST MAGAZINE: Fall 2008
LOOK WHAT ELSE IS INSIDE!
- Hot dogs are no longer just kiddie food. Check out The Red Hot in Tacoma for some fancy wieners and tasty pints.
- Medford’s only brewery may be officially known as Southern Oregon Brewing Co., but after a pint of their beer you’ll no doubt be calling them SOB.
- Seattle based Schooner Exact Brewing Company has spent the past two years in pint-sized digs, brewing one keg at a time.
- Imagine drinking a pint of beer and reacting the way a lactose intolerant person does when they swig a glass of milk. For people with gluten intolerance, it’s a sad reality. Gluten-free beer to the rescue!
- Remember when you got in trouble for playing with your food? Visit Diamond Knot Brewery in Mukilteo, Washington for a hands-on dining experience.
- Cellaring isn’t just for wine anymore.
- Some people romanticize tradition, but you already know the truth: Thanksgiving can be pretty damn boring. Enter BEER. Your favorite beverage understands your pain and will gladly dull it for you.
- Find out the real story behind Absinthe.
- The Iron Brewers Challenge. Think Iron Chef. . . but with beer.