Indulge at the Jupiter is Portland Eastside Dining and Spirits Festival featuring 15 restaurants, 5 food carts, 7 distilleries, 7 wineries, 4 brewers and plenty more!
September 22nd, 2011 at 5:30pm-9:00pm
At the Jupiter Hotel: 800 East Burnside Street, Portland, OR 97214.
Support the p:ear program and pull off one of the best culinary events in Portland. p:ear builds positive relationships with homeless and transitional youth, ages 15 to 24, through education, art and recreation to affirm personal worth and create more meaningful and healthier lives.
Indulge @ the Jupiter, Portland’s flagship culinary event, invites guests to indulge once again in all the senses: savor, sip and nibble on the Eastside’s finest foods. The third annual neighborhood festival of culinary arts benefiting p:ear is coming Thursday, September 22, 2011 from 5:30 to 9 PM.
The premier edible event stars chef-owned restaurants, boutique wines and spirits, and the best tasty treats from local restaurants, breweries, and distilleries – all together under the Jupiter’s DreamTENT. Mingle with fellow foodies and browse a bevy of bites. Regular admission is $45, and early birds purchasing tickets before September 9th pay $40. Limited tickets available at www.indulgeatthejupiter.eventbrite.com. Guests enjoy the best of restaurant and bakery fare, as well as signature cocktails crafted on-site and drinks from local distilleries and breweries inside the Jupiter’s very own guest rooms.
The proceeds from Indulge benefit p:ear programs helping to build positive relationships with homeless and transitional youth, ages 15 to 24, through education, art and recreation to affirm personal worth and create more meaningful and healthier lives. Each year these programs serve more than 550 homeless and transitional young people.
New additions at this year’s Indulge include:
- Food Cart Land: The Jupiter’s DreamBOX will be transformed into Food Cart Land with five local food carts.
- Wine on the Patio: The firepit and patio will showcase over six wineries and delicious desserts to pair with your sips.
- The Photo Lounge: Commemorate the meal with a unique photo booth capturing those spontaneous photos and sending attendees away with an instantaneous souvenir.
- Indulge Overnight Package: Sip and savor into the wee hours without worry! Stay overnight at the Jupiter Hotel with the special Indulge Overnight Package- a 25% discount on any room at the Jupiter. Crash in a Metro, Lobu, or Deuce room, or claim the DreamSUITE as an exclusive after-party site.
- Expanded Seating: The driveway will be open for attendees to mingle, socialize and rest between indulging.
Here are the Indulge 2011 Dining participants to keep an eye out for:
Beaker & Flask
Genoa / Accanto
Shut Up and Eat
Hot Pink Taco
And of course a night isn’t complete without drinks from:
New Deal Distillery
Oregon Spirit Distillers
Stone Barn Brandyworks
Double Mountain Brewery
Charles Smith Wines
Charles & Charles
Water Avenue Coffee